FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & USEFUL LINKS
What You Need To Know
A. No, we updated the database and member numbers. If you have already registered on the website as a member, we will update your number for you.
A. Contact the Club Secretary: email@example.com
A. No, an AGC range badge is only required if you wish to use the AGC Ranges in Marriottsville.
A. Yes. However, unless you have an AGC Range Badge, you will be charged $6 per round of trap. AGC Range Badge holders pay a reduced rate of $4 per round.
A. There are several steps:
- Open the calendar.
- Select the event and click on it to open it.
- Click on the plus or minus tabs in the RSVP section to indicate the number of attendees for either members or guests, or both, as the case may be. Clicking on the plus or minus tabs will open the RSVP info pull down.
- Fill in your name and email address, or your guest’s name and email address as appropriate (this creates a targeted mailing list for the event chair if last minute communications need to be sent to those involved). NOTE: You can include your guests as part of a total; OR, you can repeat the process for each guest and we will include them in any last minute advisory emails regarding the event.
- Click on the “Confirm RSVP” tab and you have completed the process.
- The system will acknowledge your RSVP and send a confirming email to each person’s email address you input.
A. An Empty Chamber Indicator or “ECI” (sometimes referred to as an Open Bolt Indicator or “OBI”) is a plastic device which is inserted into the chamber of a firearm to clearly indicate that the firearm is not loaded and the bolt is open. These devices are required under AGC’s Range Rules. They are available for a nominal cost at our Club meetings.
Click here for photos.
A. Contact the Club Secretary for a replacement firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. You may obtain a replacement badge at the AGC Lower Range House (410-461-8532). You will have to pay a replacement fee.
USEFUL LINKS FOR GUN OWNERS
NOTE: Links to businesses are provided for convenience only, and do not constitute an endorsement of, or for, the businesses listed.
M1 Carbine Operator’s Manuals
M1 Carbine Disassembly & Reassembly
Shotgun Operator’s Manual
Stoeger P3500 Manual